Saturday, October 18, 2014

Blog news and donations update

Dear friends,

This has been a "week from hell" for me, with the main blog down for days, but now at least this problem has been fixed.  Still, since there are still some odd things happening with the new blog, I will continue to double-post on both blogs, for the time being.

The Latin American Saker Blog is coming along nicely with a top-notch team being assembled for various Latin American countries and I hope to announce its official start very soon.

Next week I hope to publish an extensive analysis of what I believe is a full-spectrum US war on Russia.  The "frontlines" of this war cut not only trough the Ukraine, but also across Novorussia and even across Russia.

Since a lot of you have asked for this, I have made the full transcript of the discussion of geopolitics on Russian TV available by clicking here.

Finally, I want to thank all those of you how have sent donations recently:

Via PayPal:

JSA, LB, PE, EM, AJ, MCMG, JS, RAB,JT, KS, FB, SB, CS, BK, HK, MD, DB, WE, LM, JEM, JH, NGG, BG, AW, RS, HI, DS, AB, MW, SF, RM, EFL, IBDF, SB, AP, JP, SC, AWMD, VB, ND, RH, HPO, JM, KA, RKS,

Via SnailMail:

DK, HJ, BR

My family and myself are all deeply grateful to you for this assistance without which we would be in big trouble!  Thanks so much for not giving in to "donor fatigue" and for keeping up your support.

Kind regards and many thanks,

The Saker